ARC WELDING is more than just "running beads"!
**After you can run great "beads", then what?**
1) You will dream up the project...
2) You will draw samples of what you want, making changes as needed...
3) You need to plan and make preparations...
4) Select materials and tools needed and sources to get them...
5) Consider designs that will work for you...
6) Layout, or placement of items to be welded...
7) Figure the order of assembly...
8) Correct problems and modify as needed...
9) Finishing up (grind, sand, paint, etc)
I offer you the REST OF THE STORY all about welding!
I explain ALL those steps, and help you get from start to finish!
My Ebook, "The Arc and Beyond" goes into great detail!
296 pages of easy to understand ideas, pictures, and tricks.
(Pages are equivalent to 8 1/2 X 11, including pictures and all else)
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN ARC WELDING RIGHT NOW?
Just BUY my Ebook, "The Arc and Beyond"
Created and written by a certified, journey level welder with
over 30 years experience!
BUY my Ebook for only $14.44!
Just CLICK HERE!
An actual page from
NOTE: In my Ebook,
the blue navigation buttons at left are actually links that will take you directly to those subjects!
PLUS: There are some links within the text of some pages that will take you directly to my original website!
WATCHING someone else
weld is a GREAT way to learn what to expect when
you start arc welding!
Arc welding is pretty
Let's do this!