* Gas welding may be the process that the artistic type
will use exclusively.
* Arc welders will likely want this skill too.
* I'll help you get started.
Gas welding is alive and well!
*Artistic types may choose gas welding only.
* Arc welders may want to, or need to use it at times.
*Practice is critical for running great looking beads!
Eye-hand coordination gets tougher because you're
doing more multitasking.
I'll give you a brief introduction. Then I'll hit some safety tips. Then talk about the equipment. Then a few
tips for the gas welding itself.
* This will be all about oxygen-acetylene welding.
* The torch flame itself will melt the parent material.
* Brazing only melts the filler material, not the parent
* Safety is paramount! The flame can be as hot as
* Having a cutting torch can also help you with cutting and forming your work pieces.
I will tell you about tank settings, flame settings,
practice tips, and what you're looking for while gas welding.
Remember, my Ebook "The Arc and Beyond"
will be DETAILED to help you get started!
PLEASE DO BUY MY EBOOK!
Just CLICK HERE!