A Plasma Cutter? Are you ready for one?
* They are very fast and clean cutting machines.
* But it may be too expensive for a beginner welder.
* I will help you decide if you are ready to buy one.
* In the beginning the military used plasma more than 50 years ago! "Plasmarc" by Linde Company.
* After the 90's they became more affordable.
* I will tell you in more detail about safety issues, usage,
how it's produced, and your options, in my Ebook.
JUST BE CAREFUL! It's very hot and it's noisy!
* Costs vary greatly!
Many new ones will likely be over $1000.
* Plasmametalcutter.com may still have cheaper ones.
* Cheaper = fewer capabilities (cutting thickness and speed).
* Used ones can be found via Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon, and even through friends.
* INSIST on having a used plasma cutter demonstrated!
BUY my Ebook:
"The Arc and Beyond" for only $14.44!
JUST CLICK HERE!
Your future shop could
look like this!
NOTE: the goggles, gloves, long sleeves, and head protection.
Ear protection advised.