TOOLS are a man's best friend!
* I will discuss tools that you really need
* Tools that you really WANT
* SPECIAL tools (Like rattle gun, pinch bars, etc)
* Tools that need to be good quality
* Tools that can be regular quality
All tools are ILLUSTRATED and talked about
WELDING TOOLS can include most tools that you already have.
* Generally you'll need tools that help you hold the work pieces, plus hammers, clamps, grinders, cutters, sanding and painting.
* Welders, gloves, helmet, fire fighting equipment,
* Preferably a person as a "firewatch"
My simple reinforced "Workmate" welding table, DC welder, and Hobart
BUY my Ebook:
"The Arc and Beyond"
Welding helmets range from about $20 to $200+!
* If you can afford it, get an auto-darkening type!
(really helps you learn to weld!)
* Large lens if you wear bifocals.
* A MOST important item
of your welding tools!